Stage 1: Kings Recruit Telephone Interview Preparation
You are on Stage 1 of the process and have been selected to have a telephone interview with us.
Stage 1: Kings Recruit telephone Interview Preparation
Before your interview with Kings Recruit you will need to do the following:
- Read the relevant Job Description (Sports Staff, Youth Staff, Cruise Staff
- Don’t forget to research Royal Caribbean and visit the FAQS page for any questions you may have.
Here is some helpful information regarding life on board. Please ensure you are happy with what life on board involves before commencing to the interview stage.
Your role will include:
- Working as part of a fun and vibrant team to ensure that all guests have an amazing holiday experience
- Delivering a range of amazing activities (see job description for details)
- Serving as an effective member of Crew
- Working 7 days a week up to 10 hours per day
- Free time to explore when the ship is in Port
Once you are on board you will be provided with:
- Accommodation (cabins are shared with one other)
- 4 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner & a midnight snack)
- Medical Insurance
- Free laundry and room cleaning service
- A competitive salary (untaxed)
- Lots of opportunities to have fun, see the world and develop professionally!
If you’re successful at interview with both Kings Recruit and Royal Caribbean, you will need to pay for the following checks:
Prices based on UK as of 2016
- Cruise Medical – approx £350-450
- US C1D Visa – £130 (if travelling to America)
- Seaman’s Book – Processed by Royal Caribbean (if travelling to Asia)
- Australian Visa – Free online application
- STCW online Security Awareness Training £58
- Online Police Check – £50
Flights are now being provided by Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean will be reimburse you for the basic Visa and Seaman’s cost, this does not include any fast tracking services. You are responsible for all other costs.
Click here to go to Stage 2