Villa Nanny Job Description
Work in a luxury villa, providing the ultimate relaxing family holiday!
Villas on resort have the option of a fully qualified nanny, ensuring that guests have a stress free holiday whilst being safe in the knowledge that their children are being thoroughly entertained and looked after.
The villas have a dedicated playroom or area full of indoor and outdoor toys, games, books and creative equipment for all ages. Nannies follow each child’s individual routine and also accompany older children on off-site activities such as water park visits, tennis, crazy golf or the beach.
You will plan engaging and motivating activities, from sports games in the garden and the pool; to being creative and helping the villa host prepare the day’s bread or making puppets.
The Villa Nanny job entails the care of children aged 4 months to 13 years, and to entertain through a variety of activities in a safe and hygienic setting.
- Ensure that the guests and their children benefit from the highest possible level of service
- Have the ability to work as an independent nanny
- Record keeping of plans and routines
- Be confident in dealing with guests on resort
- Liaise with UK office, the resort manager and other staff and work as a team
- Have a flexible approach to ‘Stepping in’ where necessary
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
- Provide a healthy mid-morning and afternoon snack.
- Ensure that the villa and villa playroom is clean and tidy and that the toys and the equipment are put away at the end of the day.
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Babysitting approximately twice a week (paid in addition to your weekly wage).
- Provide a degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes.
Essential Experience and Key Competencies
- CACHE level three qualified or equivalent recognised childcare qualification
- At least two years’ experience
- A clean, full driving licence is essential
- Available for the whole season (April until September)
- UK or EU Passport holder
- Confident taking children swimming
Package and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation included
- Insurance included (for in and out of work activities)
- All travel expenses from and to the UK included
- Uniform included
- Comprehensive training course
- Career progression with opportunities as a Ski Season Nanny during the winter months
Apply for this job