Kings Camps Sports Coach
Current Vacancies for 2019 School Holidays
We’re looking for energetic Sports coaches in the following locations:
- Bakewell (5th – 23rd August)
- Birmingham (23rd July -30th August)
- Blackburn (5th – 23rd August)
- Bristol (29th July – 16th August)
- Cambridge (29th July -30th August)
- Edinburgh (1st July – 9th August)
- Harrogate (23rd July- 23rd August)
- Liverpool (29th July- 30th August)
- Letchworth (29th July- 9th August)
- Norwich (5th -16th August)
- Northampton (29th July -30th August)
- Oxford (5th -16th August)
- Plymouth (5th -23rd August)
- Reading (29th July – 30th August)
- St Albans (29th July- 23rd August)
- Stirling (29th July -9th August)
- Yeovil (29th July -9th August)
- York (29th July -30th August)
Reporting to the Site Manager, a Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for planning and delivering the Multi-Active programme, combining different sports and activities for 5-14-year-olds.
Multi-Sports Coaches are responsible for coaching and looking after a group of up to 20 children (ratios vary depending on child ages), delivering high-energy, fun and inclusive sessions that ensure every child is engaged and makes progress, regardless of their ability.
Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team-building games. Each session is typically (depending on age) between 30 and 60 minutes long.
Red Tops are not expected to stand on the sidelines, instead, they actively participate, showcasing skills, demonstrating good practice and most importantly…having fun!
Our coaches (we call them Red Tops) deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
What Makes a Red Top (Person Specification)
We’re looking for high-energy individuals who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 6 months’ consecutive experience working with 5 – 17-year-olds
- At least 3 month’s experience coaching a sport, leading games or delivering activities
- A willingness to liaise with parents, delivering high-quality customer service
- A real team player who’s happy to rotate duties and form positive relationships
- Possess (a minimum) level 2 qualification in one of the following fields:
- Primary or Secondary Teaching
- Sports Coaching
- Physical Education
- Education or Childcare
- Paediatric First Aid (training opportunities are also available)
Job Description and Apply for Multi Sport Coach More Kings Recruit Vacancies