Sports Staff Job – Scott Dunn
The Sports Staff are responsible for ensuring that all guests get the opportunity to take part in some of the most thrilling recreational activities on their vacation. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who facilitate active sports sessions, oversee the operation of outdoor recreational activities as well as engage guests in fun and dynamic themed parties.
Working for Scott Dunn luxury holidays you will be on resort for duration of your contract.
- Sports/Fitness/Health Education Degree or Diploma.
- One to two years physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities required.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions.
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, shuffle board, etc.
- Passion for working with people of all ages / abilities
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanor
- Energetic character
- Gain amazing experiences in top holiday locations
- Competitive salary
- Save your money (food and accommodation costs met)
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Unlike most recruiters, you do not need to fill out endless job applications, simply create a profile and we’ll see which positions are suitable to your skills and experience
Create a profile (creating a profile is your application for this job)