Sports & Activity Leader Job Description
Sports & Activity Leaders are responsible for ensuring our 5-13 year olds have the holiday of a lifetime
Our Sports & Activity Leaders work on seasonal contracts and the roles are ideal for those who want to do a job they love in a luxurious environment.
Sports & Activity Leaders have to be able to think on their feet, organising a fun and varied activity programmes both on and offsite.
These vacancies are more suited to those who have worked as a sports coach or activity leader previously, however we also consider applications from experienced professionals looking for a change from the 9-5!
- Experience working with children aged 5-13 in a sports coaching/activity environment
- Sports Coaching or Activity leadership qualifications
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of safety procedures
- Full, clean, driving license
- Passion for working with children
- Team player
- Outgoing nature
- Professional demeanor
- Strong swimmer
- Positive attitude
- Gain amazing experiences overseas
- Save your salary (accommodation costs met)
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Create a profile