Kings Camps Staff Information
Preparing for camp
- Check you emails and complete and sign your contract
- Return your contract via email to email@example.com with two forms of Identity (for example passport and ID card)
- You will be sent an email with your online learning log in details
- Complete your online training via work qualified.com by 6th December 2016
- Take your online learning certificates to your pre-camp induction day.
- Your induction day will be on Sunday 11 December 2016, 10am-4pm.
- You will be paid for induction day and you need to make every effort to attend.
- If you cannot attend at all, you must notify your Manager and Heather Holdcroft either on +44 (0) 114 263 2155, 07825182733 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Hours and Payroll
- You will be expected to work all week, Monday to Friday.
- You will be paid a pro-rata’d rate for the week for dates that you do work.
- You will be paid by Thursday 22nd December, subject to all paperwork and contracts being received on time.
You will be required to wear your uniform correctly and look smart at all times- no old uniforms must be worn, new branding only.
Your Manager will work with you to complete a performance evaluation each season.