Essential Manager Information – Preparing for Camp
Preparing your Paperwork: Forms
The majority of forms are available in your Manager’s Folder, however you will also need to download:
Please click on the links below to view your venue specific information
- Your induction day will be on Sunday 11 December 2016, 10am-4pm
- The day is compulsory so all staff must make every effort to attend as part of their contract
- If any staff notify you they are unavailable, you must notify Heather Holdcroft either on +44 (0) 114 263 2155, 07825182733 or via email email@example.com as soon as possible
Working Hours/ Payroll
- Staff will be expected to work all week, Monday to Friday
- All staff will be paid a pro-rata’d rate for all dates they work
- Download the Staff Timesheet above, ask staff to sign in and out of camp each day, returning the information to firstname.lastname@example.org post camp
- All staff will be paid by Thursday 22nd December, subject to all paperwork and contracts being received on time
- All camp resources will be delivered to the venue in advance of induction day
- Staff will be required to wear their uniform correctly and look smart at all times, no old uniforms must be worn
- Remember to check how the equipment is delivered to you, please treat with respect and use only newly-branded items
- Equipment should be packed neatly and accounted for using your inventory checklist.
- Ensure venues are left clean and tidy and you complete the end of camp sign off signed by the venue representative (form available in your manager folder)
- Complete your End of Season Review (form available above)
- Do not leave any non-generic paperwork in coaches’ bags, the manager’s folder or the manager’s box.
- Return Master Registers, Incident Forms, Staff Timesheets, Staff Evaluations and your End of Season Review and any other sensitive data to email@example.com no later than the 20th December
- Child details, sensitive information and personal details should be shredded.
Have a great week!