Regional Manager Assessment Day
Congratulations, you’re in consideration for a Regional Manager role with Kings Camps 2017!
Below is the key information you’ll need about our Assessment Day:
Location and Travel
- Address: The Kings Foundation, Osborne House, 47 Snaithing Lane, Sheffield, S10 3LF
- There is free onsite parking in our car park and on-street overflow parking (just please don’t park on the driveway!)
- We’re unable to provide expenses for the day, however we appreciate some of you will be travelling a long way and so if you are travelling over a 100 mile radius please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
- Do also get in touch with others locally to car share wherever possible, it will mean you can share ideas and will make the journey much more enjoyable!
Date and Time
- Saturday 11th February 2017, 10am-2pm
What to prepare
- Yourself (smart/casual dress code, you don’t have to wear your uniform)
- Three forms of ID (passport and driving licence plus birth certificate, bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months)
- Think about our mission ‘To get children active, having fun and learning together’ and how you can motivate others to deliver this
- You may want to bring a refillable drinks bottle but we’ll be serving drinks/refreshments on the day
Today is an opportunity for you to demonstrate why we should consider you for a Regional Manager role so we’ll be looking for you to demonstrate that you:
- Can keep your head in demanding situations
- Work well with others
- Implement and maintain the highest standards
- Have plenty of the Kings Factor!
- Finally, make sure you’ve read the Regional Manager job description! (click here if you need to recap!)
Questions and queries
- Don’t hesitate to call us on 0114 263 2155 or email email@example.com
- We look forward to seeing you there!