Kings Recruit placements give students and young people, over the age of 18, the opportunity to work in a variety of different coaching roles on Kings Camps.
As a placement student, you’ll be working with children aged 5 to 17. With a hassle-free application and interview process, our placements are tailored to suit each individual, not only providing you with enhanced employment credentials but also fulfilling compulsory course requirements for many colleges and universities.
We’re flexible about how many hours or weeks you need to do (although this will usually be two weeks on a placement basis) as well as where you work – we have hundreds of different opportunities for work placements throughout the UK.
NOTE: Placements are voluntary and unpaid.
What’s in it for you?
Our programme is structured to provide evidence of clearly identified learning outcomes that offer you the following benefits:
- A high quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Minimum of 60-hours contact time
- Record of employment
- Personal Coaching and staff evaluation
- Free Kings Recruit Enhanced DBS Certificate (saving you £58)
- Free staff uniform (saving you £25)
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings Recruit
- The opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of children from all backgrounds
You will benefit from:
- Working in an experienced staff team of Multi-Sports Coaches and Site Managers who provide a strong support network
- Delivering market-leading activity programmes with a great range of sports and activities
- Excellent Venues – some of the best university and school sites in the UK as well as military residential locations in the UK
- Excellent training – market-leading online and on-site training covering customer care, child protection, child supervision, child welfare and behaviour, health and safety, sports coaching techniques and creative and dynamic session development
- Working with a wide age range of children (5 to 17)
Apply for a placement with Kings (limited spaces available):