Overseas Recruiter Job Description
Our Recruiters are dedicated to getting young people amazing overseas work, we’re not a regular recruitment agency, we’re part of a children’s non-profit organisation providing high quality childcare and sports jobs.
We work in uber-cool offices (pool table, nice coffee machine, open working environment) so if you’re looking for a fun, vibrant place to earn a living then we could be it!
Our Recruiters are responsible for attracting, searching, interviewing processing and placing candidates with some top companies in the holiday sector (we provide 1,000 jobs from around 15,000 candidates annually).
Our work is varied, there’s never a dull day so you’ll get to:
- Find people (normal companies call this marketing)
- Call people (sales)
- Meet people (relationships)
- Find out about people’s lives, their hopes, dreams and even their fears (snoop and stalk)
- Do email (can be boring but it’s essential)
- Have a coffee and chat with others like you (meetings)
What you get
- Initial 6-month contract with an option to extend
- Based at Sheffield Head Office with occasional UK travel
- 37.5 hours generally Monday to Friday and within 8am-7pm, however the nature of our work and our international clients (sounds posh, it is!) often means evening or weekend work
- Starting salary of £18,000+ dependant on experience plus a bonus scheme and the opportunity to work in other areas of the organisation (we do some really cool work with children across the globe)!
What we want
You’ve got a great chance of being successful with us if you:
- Have a desire to work hard, have fun and want work to be a vibrant part of your life
- Have some experience in recruitment but other work experience will be valued and considered
- Get on with people and enjoy speaking on the phone or using video calling
- Accept that there are targets and deadlines to meet
- Take pride in being organised and getting stuff done well
- Think our value and mission to get children active are something that’s important
Established in 1991, the Kings Foundation is the charity that gets children active.
We are experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children at an early age and inspire them to adopt a healthy lifestyle. We deliver activity programmes and train others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and adopting a healthy lifestyle by contributing to their physical, emotional and spiritual development.
We have 4 brands that individually speak to their specific target audiences but are united by our mission of getting children active, adopting a healthy lifestyle and fulfilling their potential.
- Kings Active – our business to business brand
- Kings Camps – our brand that connects with parents
- Kings Recruit – our brand that connects with young people
- Kings Volunteer – our brand that connects with international development agencies and volunteers
Apply for this job