What is Online Learning?
- Online Learning is our unique online training portal that will teach you everything you need to know about working on camp. You can find our new, interactive training portal here.
- As a reminder, your password is your first name date of birth (year/month/day) surname, e.g. John19840804Smith
- To Login – head to your Kings Recruit Profile– click on ‘Contracts’ – scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will see your unique Training and Resource Logins.
What does Online Learning cover?
- Online Learning is tailor-made so that each course you are enrolled on is unique to your role on camp. Online Learning covers Camp Expectations, The Kings Factor, Looking After Children, Safeguarding on Camp and role-specific modules.
How do I pass the training and what will happen if I do not complete my Online Learning?
Please note – Failure to complete online learning will put your employment contract with us at risk
- It is vital that all our staff are fully trained and familiar with all of our policies and procedures.
- Please be aware that we will chase those that have failed to complete their online learning the week prior to your contract start date.
- You will be required to read and understand the information, completing the quizzes throughout the courses. Each course will feature a number of questions relating to that specific topic. You need to achieve a pass rate of 80% or more for each course.
What’s the deadline for completion?
- All Online Learning needs to be completed 1 week prior to your contract start date. However, you may be asked to complete it prior to National Training.
How long does it take?
- Online Learning is expected to take approx. 3 hours in total (guided learning). Please note that you do not have to complete all 3hrs at once and you may take a module at a time.
What should I do with my certificates?
- Keep these safe as your Regional Manager may request to see them.
- You must print in colour your ‘Safeguarding on Camp’ certificate and take it along to your pre-camp induction day to display on the wall.
It won’t let me log in, what should I do?
- Have you signed your contract? If not, you won’t be able to log in so please ensure you sign this first!
- Double check you are using the correct login details – these differ to the login to your Kings Recruit Profile. Double check spelling and ensure that there are no spaces after your username/password.
- Call us on 0114 263 2154 if you have further queries.