Kings Camps UK – Preparing for your Intreview
Multi-Sports Coaches, Key Stage One and Specialist Coaches:
In order for our team to learn as much as we can about you, we’ll need you to prepare and deliver a short task during your Skype Interview:
- Prepare a progressive sports coaching session in your chosen specialism that incorporates our mission ‘To get children active, having fun and learning together’.
- Your activity should be suitable for a group of 16 children and should last no more than 30 minutes.
- Remember to think about how to be fully inclusive and how you could differentiate the session for the different age groups on camp (4-7 years, 8-10 years and 11-14 years.)
Site, Regional and Assistant Managers:
- Tailor your activity to the role/age group you’re interviewing for (if you’re interviewing for a Key Stage One Early Years role, please plan your session for 4-7 year olds, or, if you’re interviewing for a Swimming Coach role, make sure you base your activity in the water!)
- We will be looking for your session to also consider safety and structure
- Be confident, and ensure you are enthusiastic in your delivery (smile!)
- Make use of your interviewer – don’t be afraid to ask them to role play!
- Remember to make your session creative, innovative and be as visual as possible
- Show us you have the Kings Factor® and show us something we’ve not seen before!
Best of luck!