Getting a First Aid Certificate/CPR certificate
Note: If you send us your current first aid certificate, we will still need to confirm the qualification matches NCL requirements.
For applicants in England, you can book a course with St John’s Ambulance.
For applicants in Scotland, you can book a course with St Andrew’s First Aid.
Whichever provider/course you choose, NCL need the first aid course to include the following:
- Emergency life support procedures for adults, children and infants
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation
- Treatment of severe bleeding, chest pain and an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.