First Aid Courses 2018
Paediatric First Aid
As part of our commitment to staff development and to ensure all staff have the opportunity to gain additional hours and additional responsibility, we’re investing in competitive Paediatric First Aid training courses (our course is £42.50, usually £120) at a venue near you!
Birmingham, Sunday 4th February 2018 (10am-4pm)
- The Dojo room, Reaside Community Centre, Frankley, Birmingham, B45 0JD
- Don’t see a location that suits you? Register your interest for upcoming courses by emailing your name and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- Local and convenient venue
- Competitive cost (our course is £42.50, usually £120)
- Additional remuneration as a first aider on camp
- Enhance your CV
- Take the qualification with you to other employers
- High quality, enjoyable and worthwhile experience
- Career development and the potential of regular employment with Kings Recruit
- The opportunity to make a difference to the safety of children
- Call us on 0114 263 2155 (option 1) to secure your place
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card over the phone
- If you’d prefer, we can deduct the cost from your first payroll (Terms and Conditions apply)
What to prepare
- Yourself (casual dress code, you don’t have to wear your uniform)
- A form of ID (passport OR driving licence)
- You’ll need to bring lunch and may want to bring a refillable drinks bottle on the day
- We’re unable to provide expenses for the day, however do get in touch with others locally to car share wherever possible, it will mean you can share ideas and will make the journey much more enjoyable!
The course is an opportunity for you to apply the following skills:
- You can keep your head in demanding situations
- Communicate well with others
- Implement and maintain safety procedures
- Finally, make sure you sign in clearly as the course provider will use this to print your certificate!
Questions and queries
- Don’t hesitate to call us on 0114 263 2155 or email email@example.com
- We look forward to seeing you there!