1. Fees. Kings Recruit do not charge any fees what-so-ever to candidates.
2. Complaints. We acknowledge that, at times, candidates, parents or others connected to them may have concerns about the service we provide. We would hope to resolve any concerns, in the first instance, by talking to the person raising the concern and then by taking appropriate and prompt action. For further details, please see the complaints policy.
3. Safeguarding. Kings Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment. All posts are subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
4. Data Protection. Information provided by you will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that the information will be kept securely and confidentially, and only disclosed to an appropriate authority. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), registration number Z873580X.
5. Fair Employment Opportunties: In accordance with the Martime Labour Convention (2006) Section 1.4 Kings Recruit ensure that seafarers have access to an efficient and well-regulated
seafarer recruitment and placement system. All candidates shall have access to an efficient, adequate and accountable system for finding employment on board a ship without charge. Recruitment and placement services shall conform to the standards set out in the Code and we ensure that all our clients conform to the requirements set out in the Code.