Uploading qualifications to your profile
- All Red Tops will need to show proof of their degree, or at least their level 2 qualification, to show they are suitably qualified to deliver our programmes
- Upload proof of your Level 2 qualification, (if you don’t yet have your level 2, you must show proof of your Level 1 plus proof of your relevant experience coaching this sport)
- Upload proof of your Level 2 swimming qualification with the ASA/STA
- Upload proof of your NPLQ or NRASTC lifeguard qualification
KS1 Multi Spots Coach
- Upload proof of your relevant qualification to work with the younger children on camp (4-7 year olds), for example, your PGCE, childcare, or education qualification.
- If you have not yet received your certificates, you must upload written confirmation to show you are working towards or have completed a relevant qualification alongside your experience working with under 8’s. Contact Student Services or your course tutor to provide official documentation.
- A paediatric first aider must upload proof that they hold a valid, in date, paediatric first aid qualification that meets both The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the full Ofsted/EYFS guidelines.
- Secondary first aiders must upload proof that they hold a valid, in date qualification that is at least 6 hours in duration and meets The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- If you do not yet have your first aid certificate, you must upload documentation to show that you successfully attended and completed the course, detailing dates, course duration and content (contact your course provider for details.)
How to Upload
- Go to your profile and under the “Qualifications” field, select ‘Add’
- Enter the required details such as date, level and awarding body on your qualification
- Click ‘Select file’ to upload your certificate or documentation (please scan the certificate or, if you are taking a photo, please ensure it is clear and we can see the whole document)
- Click ‘Save Changes’
- Go back to your Contracts screen and ‘Mark As Done’
Experiencing upload problems? Call us: 0114 263 2155 (Option 3)
We may need to contact you if we need further information or your certificates are not suitable.