Please note: You will need to allow 10 working days after your appointment to get your passport back if you don’t pay for a delivery upgrade.
Instructions for completing your DS-160 application form for Norwegian Cruise Line
Whilst completing your DS-160, the following information will be needed:
1. For place of stay whilst in the US – detail NCL’s Head office
2. NCL Head Office Address: 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami FL 33126,
3. NCL Contact number is: (305) 436-4000
4. NCL are funding the trip
5. King’s Recruit are the Crewing Agency – our address is The King’s Foundation, 47 Snaithing Lane, Fulwood, Sheffield, S10 3LF
6. NCL Ships do not have an ID number – please enter your assigned ships name eg, Epic, Jewel Etc
7. For arrival & length of stay – please put down assigned arrival date & duration of contract for stay (eg 3 months, 6 months)
Here is a short video to help you fill in your DS-160
For this application you will need a photo, you have the option of taking a photo with you or you can get one done at the London embassy for £5.
Please be aware of security requirements at the Embassy. No mobile phones, keys allowed in the embassy. In London they have a chemist close by for you to deposit these items safely for £3 (see Map)
If you have any blisters or cuts to any fingers or thumbs the embassy will not be able to take your fingerprints and you will be turned away from your appointment.
Visa Appointment Checklist – please make sure you have:
1. PRINTED off the appointment letter
2. PRINTED off the Receipt of payment – (MRV receipt)
3. PRINTED the confirmation letter for DS-160 Application
4. PRINTED your Letter of Employment
Click here to send us your Visa
Click here to go to Stage 6