Stage 1 Kings Recruit Interview Preparation
Thanks for creating a profile with us! You are on Stage 1 of the process and have been selected to have an interview with us.
Stage 1: Kings Recruit Interview Preparation
To prepare for a successful interview, please read the relevant job description and research Norwegian Cruise Line, Youth Programs and Life on Board.
Please check all pre-requisites below and ensure you are happy with what this role includes before commencing to the interview stage.
Your role will include:
- Working with children aged 2 -17
- Working as part of a fun and vibrant team to ensure that children have an amazing holiday experience
- Working 7 days per week for at least 10-hours per day
- Delivering a range of amazing activities including; arts and crafts, sports, team games, themed days, theatre workshops and other program activities
If you’re successful at interview with both Kings Recruit and NCL, you will need to pay for the following checks:
- Paediatric First Aid/CPR – £30-£50
- Cruise Medical – £345 (male) /£385 (female)
- US C1D Visa – £100
- Online Police Check – £50
NCL will be reimburse you for the full Visa cost, $150 towards your medical and $50 towards your First Aid qualification. You are responsible for all other costs.
Once you are on board you will be provided with:
- Accommodation (cabins are shared with two/three others)
- 4 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner & a midnight snack)
- Flights and transfers to and from the ship
- Free laundry Service
- Free access to the Medical centre on board
- A competitive salary
- Lots of opportunities to have fun, see the world and develop professionally!
Click here to go to Stage 2