Mark Warner Sheffield Interview Guide
Where is my interview?
Interviews will take place at Kings Recruit HQ.
The Kings Foundation, Osborne House, 47 Snaithing Lane, Sheffield, S10 3LF.
This is a group interview so please allow the advised time (half of the day). During the interview you will find out more about Mark Warner, the position you have applied for and have a one-to-one interview. You will get to meet other applicants who are at the final interview stage of this role too!
How do I get there?
To find the location in Google maps, please enter the postcode (S10 3LF)
There is car parking available on site and easy access links from Sheffield train station.
The 120 bus runs from the bus centre opposite the train station every 10 minutes (see http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/timet…/sheffield/501.htm)
What do I need to take to the interview?
- Passport (not a copy)
- Childcare qualification certificates
- Valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- A passport sized photo
- National Insurance card/letter
- 2 Childcare references or details of 2 current or previous employers (name/address/tel/fax no.)
- Confirmation of your residential UK address e.g. a bank statement or utility bill (dated within past 3 months)
- EHIC card
If you are being interviewed for a Childcare position it is essential that you also bring:
- Any previous DBS disclosure forms
- Payment of £56 will be made upon acceptance of a role if a new DBS is required
- 1 of the following documents: UK Driving License (Photocard only valid with counterpart) or UK Birth Certificate