Mark Warner Interview Guide
Where is my interview?
Interviews will take place at Mark Warner Head Office, 11 Elvaston Place, London, SW7 5QG. This may be a group interview so please allow up to 2 hours. During the interview you will find out more about Mark Warner and the position you have applied for and have a one-to-one interview.
How do I get there?
To find our location in Google maps, please enter our postcode (SW7 5QG). Alternatively please click on this link showing its location from Gloucester Road Tube Station.
From Gloucester Road Tube Station, turn left on to the main road. Keep walking along this road and take the third right as shown above. The Mark Warner office is based on the left, with signage in the window.
You may wish to visit www.nationalrail.co.uk to book your train journey in advance.
You may wish to visit www.tfl.gov.uk for help on travelling within London.
What do I need to take to the interview?
- Passport (not a copy)
- Relevant certificates
- A passport sized photo
- National Insurance card
- Reference details of a relevant previous employer (name/address/tel/fax no.)
- Confirmation of your residential UK address, a bank statement or utility bill
If you are being interviewed for a Childcare position it is essential that you also bring:
- Any previous CRB disclosure forms
- A cheque for £44 made out to Mark Warner or credit/debit card for your CRB check (payment will be taken upon acceptance of a position)
- 2 of the following documents: UK Driving License (Photocard only valid with counterpart), EU National Identity Card, UK Birth Certificate, Utility Bill (less than 3 months old), Bank Statement (less than 3 months old), UK National Insurance card.
What do I do when I arrive?
- Once you arrive at the interview, you will be required to complete a CRB form. This will only be sent to the Criminal Records Bureau to be processed upon an offer of employment. (For
full details of CRB disclosure information please go to www.crb.gov.uk).
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early for your interview as you may be required to complete a short questionnaire when you arrive.
- Please be aware due to limited space in our waiting area we are unable to accommodate friends and relatives.
- Please note we are unable to reimburse travel expenses to the interview.
- Smart dress is expected.
- Please note that if you are late to your interview without informing us we may be unable to see you.