UK Kids Camp Manager
As part of the Kings Camps management team, the Camp Manager has overall responsibility for managing a Kings Camp. The Camp Managers primary role is to work with the Activities Manager to lead and motivate their staff team to achieve the highest levels of care, organisation and sports coaching.
- Qualified primary or secondary teacher, with a passion for sports
- Sports-related degree or studying a relevant qualification
- Experience of working with 5-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Experience in managing a team of staff or volunteers.
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high-quality customer service to parents and children
- Willingness to lead the front of house activities and to instil excitement and motivation in staff and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- Experience in coaching observation and feedback
- Experience of planning and timetabling
- A valid pediatric first aid qualification
Kings Camps are no ordinary camps; our coaching teams not only deliver high-quality sports sessions, they embody our Kings Factor ethos. The Kings Factor is what defines us as and it includes an unrelenting energy and enthusiasm ensuring every child in our care is inspired.
Kids Camp Site Manager More Kings Recruit Vacancies
- The face of camp to children, instilling the Kings Factor
- Team training and orientation (Saturday or Sunday before the first day of the season)
- Meet and greet parents at the end of each day
- Responsibility for daily programme timetable
- Model best coaching and programme practice
- Work placement programme allocation and reports
- Staff Coaching evaluations
- Core Hours – 40.8 hours; 9.15 to 17.45 (with some flexibility)