UK: Customer Relations Coordinator
(Initial 9 month contract, January to September)
Who are we?
Established in 1991, The Kings Foundation is the charity that gets children active.
Kings Camps combine the best elements of a holiday club, sports camp and activity holiday into a week of fun and adventure for children during the holidays. With a superb variety of multi-activity and specialist sport programmes, children of all ages and interests get the chance to develop their skills and abilities whilst having fun and learning together.
We are passionate about our customers (known as Members) and are a small team with a big heart and big ideas. We believe in creating a great work culture and we are driven by our mission of getting children active, having fun and learning together.
We are on the lookout for amazing people to join us and make a difference to children and parents. As part of our Member Relations Team your mission would be to provide remarkable service.
As our Member Relations Coordinator you’ll be responsible for supporting the Membership Team throughout peak camp season. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Being first point of contact for all our members via phone, email and on-line chat
- Providing excellent service to both new and existing members
- Providing timely and appropriate responses to enquiries, questions and feedback
- Maximise and process bookings from potential and existing members
- Processing childcare voucher payments and applying these to member’s accounts in a timely manner
- Contact members to arrange or rearrange payment schedules
- Identifying families who may benefit from the different services membership offers
- Suggest improvements to membership processes which will have a positive impact on the service we provide to members and our working practices
- Providing vital support to the membership, promotions, marketing and operations team as requested by the Member Relations Manager
- You will be highly personable (especially over the phone) with 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role (connecting to our members is essential!)
- You will need a high level of verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- You will have excellent computer skills with some experience using Excel and Word
- Experience of using an in-house booking system and Outlook is desirable
- Basic numerical skills
- A positive attitude and the desire to deliver a quality service
What’s the best part of the job?
Chatting to members and hearing about their children’s wonderful experience on camp and knowing at the end of the day you’ve played a vital part of their journey with Kings Camps.
The opportunity to help shape the development of Membership Services and your own skill set.
What’s the worst part of the job?
You’ll talk non-stop throughout the day and probably won’t want to talk in the evening!
Conditions of Work
- You will be based at our Sheffield Head Office working 37.5 hours Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm, however, the nature of our work will mean some evening or weekend work during peak times.
- Salary: National Minimum Wage
Sound like you? Apply now!
Email your CV and cover letter detailing how you fit the person specification for this role for the attention of Lindsey Hible – Member Relations Manager on email@example.com
Application deadline 1/12/2017
More Kings Recruit Vacancies