Cricket Coach in UK
As part of the Kings Camps team the Cricket Coach is responsible for the day to day running of the International Cricket School including the planning and preparation of the programme to a group of children aged 5-10 years. The International Cricket School programme includes a prescribed range of cricket coaching, games and themed activities. On larger camps Cricket Coaches will lead and motivate Assistant Coaches, ensuring the highest levels of care, coaching, organisation and health and safety are delivered.
Kings Camps are no ordinary camps; our coaching teams not only deliver high quality sports sessions, they embody our Kings Factor® ethos. The Kings Factor® is an energy, passion and commitment to child development.
- Experience of leading the delivery of cricket sessions to children aged 5-10 years
- Level 1 cricket coaching qualification
- A passion for sports
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in sports, teaching, coaching or PE qualification
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
- Level 2 cricket coaching qualification
- Experience of team management and extensive children’s cricket coaching experience
- A NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 2 different sports
- Strong background in playing or officiating sport
- A valid paediatric first aid qualification
Dates / Locations
Cricket Coach – Job Description More Kings Recruit Vacancies
- Kings Camps take place during the school holidays in February, Easter, May, Summer and October.
- Over 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales