Royal Caribbean Youth Staff
Unmissable cruise jobs with the world’s best-known cruise company!
Become a member of their childcare team
Royal Caribbean Youth Staff are responsible for giving the youngest guests on board a holiday experience of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and diverse team of young professionals who deliver programmes filled with fun-packed games and activities for children up to the age of 17.
We’re looking for people bursting with energy who have childcare experience and who can engage well with children to have a positive impact on them.
You will be on board for five months at a time and will get to visit various beauty hotspots around the world during this time! You’ll be designated a specific ship after a successful application.
- Any University degree
- 1+ year experience working with groups of children; ages 6 months – 17 years
- Ability to design creative activities while maintaining costs.
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Sail around the world on amazing cruise ships
- Visit lots of stunning destinations to tick off your bucket list
- Competitive salary (untaxed)
- Flights and all travel to ship included
- All food and accommodation included
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends