Royal Caribbean Cruise Entertainment Staff
Join the Royal Caribbean Entertainment team!
Cruise Staff are responsible for hosting and providing a varied range of entertainment, social and leisure opportunities geared towards adults and families in order to enhance their cruise experience.
Cruise staff serve as master of ceremonies to motivate, inform and entertain small and large groups of guests. They host events such as:
- Games shows
- Their own events based on their personal talents, e.g. be the Master of Meditation, Leader of Line Dancing, or the Queen of Zumba!
Contracts are up to 6 months long.
- Relevant degree or qualifications in performing arts or similar
- A minimum of two years previous experience as Master of Ceremonies or professional entertainer (theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc.) within resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries
- Efficient balloon making and face painting skills
- Activity class offerings would be preferred (such as in dance, craft, fitness, singing)
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with effective and courteous microphone techniques
- Ability to provide basic instruction to a large group of people
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software basic packages.
- Outgoing nature
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with additional European languages
- Ability to read and write English
- Gain amazing experience worldwide
- Competitive Salary
- All meals and accommodation costs included
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends