About the Role
We’re looking for a Membership Assistant to join our expanding team. You will be delivering outstanding customer service to all parents and guardians (our members) either through enquiries or bookings, as well as maximising on membership sales targets. Reporting to the Membership Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Membership Team throughout our peak season (May to September), being first point of contact for all our members via phone, email and on-line chat.
- Provide excellent customer service to both new enquiries and existing members
- Maximise bookings from potential and existing members
- Provide timely and appropriate response to enquiries, questions and complaints
- Liaising with other teams to resolve incidences and complaints
- Suggesting improvements to membership processes which will have a positive impact on the service we provide to members
- Provide other support for marketing and membership activities as requested by the Membership Manager
- High level of verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with experience using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience using an in-house booking system is desirable
- A positive attitude and a desire to deliver a quality service to our members
- Ability to multi task within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle and resolve feedback in a timely manner whilst maintaining professionalism at all times
- Motivated by; and supportive of; the mission and values of the Kings Active Foundation
Conditions of Work
- Based at Sheffield Head Office with some home working days
- 3-5 days per week between 8am-6pm. Programme delivery will involve extended hours and weekend work at peak times.
- Report directly to Membership Manager with monthly 1:1 meetings
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
Established in 1991, the Kings Foundation is the charity that gets children active.
We are experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children at an early age and inspire them to adopt a healthy lifestyle. We deliver activity programmes and train others to deliver activity programmes.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and adopting a healthy lifestyle by contributing to their physical, emotional and spiritual development.
How to apply
Application process: Email your CV and covering letter with details of why you’d be perfect for the role to email@example.com
Application Deadline Date: 21st May, interviews will take place prior to 30th May.
Salary: National Minimum wage, including holiday pay (between £9.37 – £9.99 per hour depending on age)
Start date: 1st June 2021 with a view to ending 24th September 2021