Member Relations Coordinator
Kings Camps is just one brand under The Kings Foundation family. We combine the best elements of a holiday club, sports camp and activity holiday into a week of fun and adventure for children during the holidays. With a superb variety of multi-activity and specialist sport programmes, children of all ages and interests get the chance to develop their skills and abilities whilst having fun and learning together.
You’ll be based at our lovely Head Office in Sheffield which boasts a brilliant work culture. This is evident from the small but sociable team who work here, the cool office environment, regular Monday Morning Meetings (MMM’s) and not forgetting Friday Beers! We’re an organisation who really believe in being the best and constantly seek new ways to improve, recognizing both individual and team successes along the way!
We are always on the lookout for amazing people to join our small friendly team and make a difference to children and parents over our busiest times of the year.
You will be highly personable (especially over the phone) with 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role (connecting to our members is essential!)
- You will need a high level of verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- You will have excellent computer skills with experience using Excel and Word
- Experience of using an in-house booking system and Outlook is desirable
- Great communication skills as you’ll be working in a team where open discussion and honesty is vital, both with members and colleagues
- A positive attitude and a desire to deliver a quality service to our members
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle and resolve feedback in a timely manner whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
What does the role involve?
As our Member Relations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Membership Team throughout peak camp season. Your role will involve:
- Being first point of contact for all our members via phone, email and on-line chat
- Providing members with requested information and responding to enquiries
- Processing childcare voucher payments and applying these to member’s accounts in a timely manner
- Liaise with other teams to resolve incidences and complaints
- Promotion of Camps to existing members in order to increase sales of upcoming camps
- Identifying members who deserve special recognition
- Chasing late and failed payments
- Suggesting improvements to membership processes which will have a positive impact on the service we provide to members
- Contribute to departmental development projects
- You will report directly to the Member Relations Manager and be actively involved in our weekly Monday Morning Meetings and Quarterly Briefs.
Conditions of Work
- You will be based at our Sheffield Head Office working 37.5 hours Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm, however, the nature of our work will mean some evening and weekend work during peak times
- During camp seasons you will get the opportunity to have an out of office day and experience camp for yourself
- Salary: upto £15,500 (dependent on age and experience)
- Temporary contract with a view to ending 30th August 2019
CV and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Kings Recruit Vacancies