The Recruitment Team are responsible for recruiting individuals and teams for seasonal positions working with children on our internal programmes (Kings Camps). From May 2021, the team will be expanding with increased demand for high quality and safe programme staff for the summer season.
We’re looking for an outgoing, friendly and highly personable individual to promote, search, screen and interview candidates to work safely with children for the summer season, beginning with an initial 3 month contact but with opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
You’ll have outstanding communication and organisation skills and a can do attitude. You’ll need to be ready for a challenge and be driven to achieve agreed outcomes. Experience in recruitment and interviewing would be highly advantageous but if you have experience dealing with young people, or experience of sport, children or education, we want to hear from you!
• Promotion of Kings’ opportunities
• Use the Kings Recruit App to search for candidates that meet quality, qualification, experience and location requirements
• Candidate screening calls against job specification criteria
• Arrange and manage your own (interview) diary
• Undertake video interviews against job specification and suitability to work with children
• Email and phone correspondence, including candidate mailbox
• Liaise with Onboarding Specialist to communicate candidate details/ contracts
• Communicate weekly KPI information (such as number of candidates offered)
• Experience in a people related discipline
• Friendly and highly personable with engaging telephone skills
• A determination and application to meet targets and deadlines
• Organised and with an attention to detail
Established in 1991, the Kings Active Foundation is the charity that gets children active.
We are experts in using active games, sport and fun to connect with children at an early age, inspiring them to adopt a healthy lifestyle. We deliver activity programmes, recruit passionate and energetic people to work safety with children and equip others to deliver children’s programmes across the world.
We are a small team doing big things. We have a passion for our work and a desire to get more children active and adopting a healthy lifestyle by contributing to their physical, emotional and spiritual development.
Please email an up to date CV and a covering email summarising why you would be great for this role and the earliest you could start work to: email@example.com. The application deadline will be 10th May 2021 with interviews expected to take place later that week.