Key stage one coach
KS1 Coaches are responsible for coaching and looking after our youngest age group on camp. You will lead and inspire a group of up to 8 children, delivering high energy, fun and inclusive sessions that ensure every child is engaged and makes progress, regardless of their ability.
Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team building games. Each session is typically (depending on age) between 30 – 40 minutes long.
We’re looking for high energy individuals who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A passion for working with children and/or young people
- A least 6 months’ consecutive experience working with 5 – 8 year olds
- A least 3 month’s experience coaching sport, leading games or delivering activities
- Hold or willing to acquire a valid paediatric first aid qualification
- A willingness to liaise with parents, delivering high quality customer service
- An NGB sports coaching qualification or equivalent in at least 2 different sports
- Strong background in playing or officiating sport
- A valid Paediatric First Aid qualification
Dates / Locations
Key Stage One Coach Job Description More Kings Recruit Vacancies
- Kings Camps take place during the school holidays in February, Easter, May, Summer and October.
- Over 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales