We require an International Development Manager to join our International Development Office in London, UK. You’ll be responsible for planning, managing and executing the business development pipeline within our international development strategy, so that our international development goals are met.
The Kings Foundation provide activity camps for children, employment opportunities for young people, professional services to the leisure industry and training and resources for communities. Our work in the international development sector is focused on training, equipping and inspiring community workers and volunteers via local partners. We work with partners in a range of countries across Africa and Asia with have a global vision.
You’ll be part of a progressive not for profit company that’s committed to a vision of a world where children love being active.
1. Plan, manage and execute the business development pipeline
2. Assist with the developing the international development strategy
3. Deliver business development objectives against agreed KPIs
4. Key account management
5. Manage the London UK International Development Office
The International Development Manager must be fully supportive of the mission and values of the Kings Foundation
Educated to degree level or above in international development
Degree level in business management or business development related subject
1. Proven record of successful business development and contract negotiation leading to the establishment of collaborative relationships
2. High level of verbal and written communication and fluent verbal and written English language skills
3. At least 100 hours of in-person training facilitation
4. At least one Sub-Sahara Africa language such as Shona and Tswana
5. An understanding of community-level sports coaching
1. Digital marketing
2. HR administration
1. Key account management with international development agencies
2. At least 2-years international development sector experience at management level or above
3. Team leadership and supervision experience
1. Sport-for-development strategy and delivery experience
2. Working in challenging contexts
2 year contract with a view to going permanent
The Kings Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment is central to the way we work and all staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding, always creating an environment where young people feel safe and can thrive.
More Kings Recruit Vacancies