Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join our team in Sheffield, where your creative campaign planning and execution will inspire parents, staff and partner organisations to help children get active, have fun and learn together.
To work with us you’ll need to:
- Share our passion for getting children active, having fun and learning together
- Have strong online marketing background with examples of successful projects
- Marketing strategy planning experience with both traditional and digital executions
- Have a creative and imaginative approach – ideas of your own and a capacity to drawcreative solutions from others
- Have the ability to manage a diverse range of concurrent projects
In return, you’ll get to work with a young, energetic team at dedicated offices in a beautiful part of Sheffield. You’ll also get to impact the lives of children in the UK and further afield as you direct our outreach to thousands of individuals, families and organisations.
You’ll use your experience in digital marketing to inspire our members (we’re a non-profit!), motivate people to work for us (we have to recruit 1,000 people every year) and attract like- minded organisations to partner with us.
Our work is seasonal so you’ll be responsible for planning compelling campaigns and applying these through our websites, PPC ads, email and paid social channels. Since both our staff and members communicate with us online, SEO of all our websites will play a large part of your role and monitoring the traffic from various platforms will be key for reaching KPI’s within the organisation. It’s a great time to join us, because you’ll also be a key part of our upcoming organisation rebrand.
100,000+ children experience our programmes in the UK, on European resorts, on cruise ships around the world and through our development work. Join us as we impact the lives of these children, provide amazing job opportunities and lead the UK activity sector.
- Working with Head of Design and Development and relevant departments, developa marketing and engagement plan both to attract new people and increase theengagement of the existing communities
- Plan campaigns in a team environment alongside our social media, webdevelopment, sales and recruitment specialists
- Agree targets with Head of Design and Development, consistent with organisationalgrowth targets
- Create dynamic campaigns, harnessing your creativity, input from relevant departments and expertise from external agencies
- Develop a relevant and consistent tone of voice for our different markets and clarify our USPs for each
- Gather materials for future promotions, e.g. photo/video shoots, interviews, casestudies
- Deliver campaigns using a wide variety of tools: SEO, online advertising, social media sharing, news stories (paid, owned and earned media), competitions, partner incentives, offline advertising, printed flyers, ambient banners, etc
- Engage our online communities with a continued stream of relevant and interesting content which delivers ROI
- Manage the content of our websites and maximise the conversion of web visitors to bookings and job applications
- Manage the creation of promotional items for events and postal mailing
- Monitor our online performance and make changes to improve performance
- Keep our online website and application content up-to-date, optimised andrelevant – based on the agreed marketing plan
- Monitor the online activity of our communities, responding where appropriate andgathering stories and comments for further sharing
- Enable the membership team to monitor and respond to customers online
- Monitor and report on the acquisition and engagement activity of our communities
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant industry trends
Conditions of Work
- Salary from £28,000-£34,000 depending on experience
- Based at Sheffield Head Office with travel in UK and abroad
- Typical working pattern 37.5 hours Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm, but we’re happy to discussother flexible working arrangements
- Report directly to Head of Design & Development with monthly 1:1 meetings
Please email your CV and summary of why you would be great for this role to: Sam Hay email@example.com
Download PDF of job description
More Kings Recruit Vacancies