Ski Season Nanny
Imagine combining your passion for childcare, drinking hot chocolate and skiing in your free time!
Join the UK’s leading provider of family ski holidays with season job their childcare team. If you are seeking a new exciting career opportunity which involves living and working in a stunning Alpine environment, this could be the role for you.
As a Nanny, you will be part of the children’s team delivering varied and engaging activity programmes for children during their holidays. If you are a caring and outgoing Nursery Nurse or Childcare Professional then we want to hear from you!
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Be involved in planning and delivering exciting and stimulating activity programmes
- Provide group and 1:1 care for children
- Supervise children’s lunches and high teas
- Provide a safe environment for the children
- Provide a baby listening service as required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged 4 months to 12 years in a nursery/play environment (can include placements)
- Minimum level 3 qualification in childcare, learning and development (or equivalent)
- Commitment to the whole season
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Professional demeanour
- Competitive salary of £1,300+ per month
- Accommodation, meals and lift passes arranged
- Return travel to/from the UK
Ski Nanny Job Description More Kings Recruit Vacancies