Abroad – Multiple roles with MSC Cruises
Cruise job opportunities working with children on MSC Cruises
Working in a team, the Mini Club Team welcome and looks after groups of children from various nationalities and various age ranges.
You will promote and organise children’s activities whilst building trust with their parents and cover all entertainment activities including games in lounges, on deck and in ports where appropriate.
As part of the MSC team you will be present during embarkation and disembarkation of Guests, offering welcome on board, and good wishes at the end of a cruise.
- Relevant degree or qualifications in childcare, primary and secondary teaching or equivalent
- Experience working with children in a nursery, school or recreational setting
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least in 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialise with children of all nationalities
- Proven customer service and leadership skills
- Passion for working with children
- Team Player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Positive attitude
- All flights, Accommodation and food included
- Salary: $1,300 – $1,800 per month
Baby Club Entertainer – Children: 0 to 3
Mini Club Entertainer – Children: 3 to 11
Mini Club Sports Coach – Children: 3 to 12
More Kings Recruit Vacancies