Cruise – Junior Activities Staff
Crystal Cruise Junior Activities staff are responsible for providing safe; fun filled and age appropriate activities for all children onboard on these luxury ships
- To create and facilitate the Junior Activities Program Layout onboard the ship
- To arrive at the program 10 to 15 minutes before and after the scheduled time for setting up, clean up and child pick-up.
- To organise a ‘welcome aboard orientation meeting’ for all the families on board who are eligible to participate in the Junior or Teen program.
- To create and distribute, the Surf Runner and Teen Scene for all program days upon the Assistant Cruise Director’s approval.
- To create and distribute a ‘Welcome Package’ for all participating Junior Cruisers and Teenage Cruisers.
- To create and distribute a ‘Welcome Package’ for any children, ages 0 – 3, who will not be part of the Junior Activity Program.
- To attend all required meetings and training sessions, safety-related or otherwise, in a punctual and timely manner.
- College education and/or teaching certificate recommended
- Experience with children and/or childcare training required.
- Very good interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and an approachable demeanour.
- Must be a team player with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- Flights and transfers included.
- All meals provided
- Accommodation included
- Salary: $1750 USD per month (un-taxed)
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Uniform included
Junior Activities Director – Job Description More Kings Recruit Vacancies