Resort Childcare Workers
Amazing opportunity to work in amazing resorts throughout the Mediterranean.
You will be part of the Children’s Club Team delivering a varied and engaging activity programme across all the age groups whilst ensuring that the children are cared for in a safe environment. In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, having fun with new friends and enjoying amazing climate!
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
- Plan a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities each week.
- Provide a service an attitude where ‘nothing is too much trouble’!
- Level 2 qualification (or above) in childcare learning and development (or equivalent)
- Some experience working with children aged 4 months to 12 years in a nursery/play environment
- UK or EU Passport
- Paediatric First Aid qualification
- Recent DBS or police check
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Strong swimmer
- Return travel to/from the UK included
- Accommodation included
- All meals included
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive insurance included
- Access to a company vehicle (Location specific)
- Discounts on resort facilities
Contract position from April/May – October (with option to extend to winter season)
VIEW MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Resort Childcare Worker More Kings Recruit Vacancies