Royal Caribbean Entertainment Staff Job Description
Cruise Entertainment Staff host and participate in onboard recreational, entertainment and social programs geared towards adults and families.
Cruise Entertainment Staff serve as master of ceremonies to motivate, inform and entertain small and large groups of guests throughout their cruise vacation.
Contract lengths with Royal Caribbean are up-to 6 months long.
Cruise Entertainment host events such as:
- Talent shows
- Circus performances
- Face painting
- Balloon Animals
- Magic Tricks
- Costume parades
- Relevant degree or qualifications in performing arts or similar
- A minimum of two years previous experience as Master of Ceremonies or professional entertainer (theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc.) within resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries
- Efficient balloon making and face painting skills
- Activity class offerings would be preferred (such as in dance, craft, fitness, singing)
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with effective and courteous microphone techniques
- Ability to provide basic instruction to a large group of people
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software basic packages.
- Outgoing nature
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with additional European languages
- Ability to read and write English
- Gain amazing experience worldwide
- Competitive Salary
- All meals and accommodation costs included
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- We are seeking individuals for an immediate start.
Apply for this job