Royal Caribbean Adventure Ocean Manager
Adventure Ocean Managers are responsible for the supervision and control of all youth and teen activities, with the objective of providing the highest levels of service that consistently exceeds guest expectations.
Adventure Ocean Managers work on board on full-time contracts. This role is for those who want to start a long term career at sea! You will be on board for 6-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts. Our full-time vacancies are best suited to those who have worked in a similar environment previously, however we also consider applications from experienced professionals looking for a change from the 9-5!
- Relevant degree or qualifications in childcare, sports coaching or equivalent
- A minimum of five years previous experience in the recreation/early childhood education industry working with the children and/or teens
- Specific expertise in the field of recreational administration and/or early childhood education
- Passion for working with children and teenagers
- Positive attitude
- Energetic character
- Outgoing Nature
- Effective time management
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Free accommodation
- Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and a Midnight Snack)
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Laundry Service for your uniform and linens
- Medical centre onboard – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- A competitive salary
Kings Recruit is a specialist recruitment service provider for the sports and childcare sector.
We have opportunities with leading companies on amazing European resorts, 5* villas, worldwide cruises ships, luxury camp sites, UK activity camps and more. With over 20,000 applicants for 1,200 roles every year we’re looking for the best people who stand out from the crowd, love working with children and want an amazing experience.
Create a profile (you must have a profile to apply)