Mini Club Entertainer MSC Cruises
Mini Club Entertainer
Working in a team, the Mini Club Entertainer welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years.
A Mini Club Entertainer organises children’s activities in a safe and responsible way, helping to deliver an all-round enjoyable and fun cruise experience to children and their families.
You will promote and organise children’s activities whilst building trust with their parents and cover all entertainment activities including games in lounges, on deck and in ports where appropriate.
As part of the entertainment team you will be present during embarkation and disembarkation of Guests, offering welcome on board, and good wishes at the end of a cruise.
- Evidence of appropriate training and qualifications to work directly with children
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with children aged 3 to 12 years ( experience as Children’s Entertainer in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines preferred)
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least in 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialize with children of all nationalities
- Proven customer service and leadership skills
- Passion for working with children
- Team Player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Full training
- Return travel to/from home airport
- Competitive salary
Should you be offered a role with MSC you will be expected to obtain the following documents:
- Qualification to work directly with children Certificate
- 2 Child relevant references
- Valid Passport
- Police Check (done within the last 2 months)
- A comprehensive Medical Examination that meets the requirements of the Company
- A valid STCW95 certificate to show you have passed a course in Basic Safety Training, STCW, Security Awareness Training
- Relevant Visa (C1D Visa, Schengen Visa, Australian visa if required)
- A Panama Seaman’s Book;
Range: USD 1.300 – USD 1.900 (bonus included) dependent on experience
The total earning for the entertainment department consists of basic wage plus bonus on top.