Abroad: Royal Caribbean Cruise Staff
Join the Royal Caribbean team.
Cruise Staff are responsible for hosting and providing a varied range of entertainment, social and leisure opportunities geared towards adults and families in order to enhance their cruise experience.
Cruise staff serve as master of ceremonies to motivate, inform and entertain small and large groups of guests hosting events such as:
- games shows
- your own events based on your personal talents eg. master of meditation, leader of line dancing, queen of zumba
Working on Royal Caribbean cruise liners, you will be on board for 6 months and 3 weeks at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts.
- Relevant degree or qualifications in performing arts or equivalent
- A minimum of two years previous experience in entertainment in theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc., or in resorts, cruise lines or recreational facilities.
- Originate from UK, German, Italy or Spain.
- Gain amazing experience worldwide
- Great salary or approx $1,700 per month
- All food and accommodation costs met included.
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Full job description
More Kings Recruit Vacancies